I am a professional audio engineer that is employed by a commercial recording studio. Making your tracks sound amazing is what I do for a living. I work with clients on a daily basis and know how to take your project to a professional level quickly and efficiently. We offer the finest vintage analog equipment with today's digital tools to ensure that your project will reach it's full potential. My name and reputation as a mixer depends on the quality of work that I return to my clients. It is my goal to make sure that the client/artist is completely satisfied with their creative vision. No project is greater than the other and all require specific attention. If you are not sure this is the direction that you would like to take your music, send me one song to mix, if you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it. If you do like it, let's work together and make your art come to life.
1. Full Resolution Mix (ready for Mastering)2. 16 Bit/44.1kHz version of Mix
2. Stems of all instrument groups (drums, bass, guitars, horns, keys, vocals)
3. Instrumental Version
4. Instrumental + Backing Vocals
5. Acapella Version
6. 192kpbs MP3 Version
1. Please make sure that ALL audio files are included with the session. Although all the audio files show up when you open the session on your computer, that does not mean that the files are in the correct location (if you are using Pro Tools it is the Audio Files Folder). Quick Tip: Try opening the session on a different computer than the one you have been recording to. This will tell you right away if any audio files are missing. Nothing halts a mixing session quicker than missing tracks!
2. If you are using a different DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) other than Pro Tools, you will need to send me .Wav files of every individual track in the session. You will need to make sure that all of the files start at the exact same time in your session. Consolidating each file starting at the beginning of the session will ensure that all audio tracks line up correctly together. Make sure that the sample rate and bit depth of the files you send me are the same you recorded them at. This is not the time to convert the files down to 16 bit/44.1kHz. For example, if you recorded you audio at 24 bit/96khz, the files that you send to me should also be 24 bit/96kHz. These are details that we can work out when we talk about your project.
3. Please make sure that any edits you have made to your audio are clean and do not contain any clicks or pops. Use a cross fade to get rid of clicks and pops!
4. If you have a specific effect that you have created with an FX processor or a plug-in, please print (record) the the effect into the session. Don't assume that I have all of the same processors or plug ins that you do.
5. If you have a specific blend of instruments, such as an orchestral section or horn section that you really prefer be kept as is in the mix, please print that blend of instruments to a stereo audio track. Please also include individual tracks so that I may make adjustments if I need to.
It would be best for you to contact me so we can determine which delivery method would work best for you depending on where in the world you are located and also depending on the size of your files.
1. You can upload your files to our FTP site here at the studio.
2. Sometimes file sizes are so big that it can take quite a while for your files to be uploaded. We will gladly send you a blank hard drive with a pre-paid return postage slip. All you need to do is put the files onto the hard drive, put it back in the box with the return slip posted on it and send it back to us. I'll take care of all of the shipping costs for you.
3. We are also equipped with Digi Delivery which enables you to send us your files electronically much like FTP.
Our Studio comes fully equipped with a password protected (per client) FTP site that will have your own personal folder which will include all versions of your mix. As soon as the mix is completed, all versions of the mix will be uploaded to your specific folder available for download. When we discuss the details of your project I will provide you with a User Name and Password that will give you, and only you, access to your personal account on our FTP site. YOUR MUSIC WILL BE PROTECTED FROM OTHER CLIENTS.